How It Works
So how does this work in practice?
During the 16 days of the programme, you will get a total of 49 hours of direct Live Broadcast and Interactive Video Calls, plus 5 hours of Live Discourse, with Jason and Ingo.
On average, this is:
- 3 hours per day on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- 4 hours per day on weekends (Saturday and Sunday)
For each day, the schedule looks roughly the same:
- Each morning, at 7.30 GMT, join Ingo for one hour of Guided Tantra Meditation via our Live Broadcast.
- Each evening, at 19.00 GMT, join Jason for one hour of Live Tantra Practice, powerful practical exercises and rituals, focusing on a unique brand new hot theme each day (Click here to see the themes).
- Later each evening, at 20.30 GMT, join one hour of Interactive Video Group Call where you can receive guidance, ask your questions, learn from the experiences of others, and enjoy profound Tantra Coaching with Jason and Ingo.
- As a special bonus, receive one hour of Live Discourse on different topics of Tantra, on weekends at 10.00 GMT.
In addition, you need to schedule:
- Your two One-to-One Private Tantra Coaching Sessions (one hour each, typically in the afternoon).
- Our Welcome Meeting (Saturday, Sep 9, 2017, 10:00 GMT) and Closing Meeting (Sunday, Sep 24, 2017, 19.00 GMT).
- 10-15 minutes per day for your personal journal.
What if you are in a different time zone?
The timing of the sessions is based on UK (GMT) daylight saving time. BUT: You can join us from wherever you are in the world: The beauty about this programme is that it works wherever you are. It’s that flexible and easily accessible. This is how it works: All lessons will be broadcast live at the indicated time. As soon as the live transmission has completed, the recorded version will be available for you to watch, at whichever time convenient to you. So you can either be with us live, at the broadcast time, or practice the lessons later, anytime you like, or a mixture of both - whatever fits in with your daily schedule. We understand that our schedule may not always fit in with our timezone or your daily agenda, so that’s why it is available to watch after the broadcast, so you will never miss out.
There are two things we highly recommend, however:
- We recommend to always practice the day’s broadcasts on that same day, because the individual programme elements build on each other. This means that it is best to do the sessions scheduled on Day 1 actually on Day 1, when it fits in with your schedule.
- We recommend to be live with us for the Interactive Video Group Calls whenever you can - they are your opportunity to get your questions answered and receive individual guidance from us. However we appreciate that's not always possible, so they will be recorded for you to listen afterwards as well.