Your information will be used for the sole purpose of your order and in accordance with this privacy statement and the guidelines set by the Information Commissioner’s Office, which is our lead data protection supervisory authority (link here: https://ico.org.uk).
T4GM Ltd / T4GM Inc may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should therefore check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Full name
- Contact information including email address, postal address, and telephone / mobile numbers
- Date of birth
- Financial information in relation event bookings and other products
- Personal and health information in relation to previous experiences with spiritual modalities, and related to health information essential for your safety during our events (such as injuries and food intolerances).
- Other relevant information such as personal reflection reports whilst you are in one of our programmes (applicable to Diploma and Teacher Training only).
- Market research information and testimonials to improve our services.
- Information you store and send inside our social network, including but not limited to uploaded photos, self-descriptions, and messages.
What we do with the information we gather
We use this information to deliver our events, workshops and retreats, to understand your needs and limitations, to provide you with the best service we can to assist you in making your personal progress in the Tantra-related modalities that we offer, and to monitor the effectiveness of our programmes. Specifically, we will use the information you give us:
- for secure internal record keeping
- to send you information on the event you have booked onto
- to send occasional surveys and other feedback opportunities to help us to improve our programmes
- to send you marketing messages for our own events and products and, occasionally, events and products of affiliated third parties.
We may also use the information you give us, in an anonymised way, to review, improve, and promote the effectiveness of our events, workshops and programmes.
We will NEVER do the following with your information
We take your privacy very seriously and will protect client confidentiality at all times. We will never divulge, or sell on, your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Retention periods and disposal of records
We will keep your information in line with guidance on records retention periods, and for no longer than it is needed. We will dispose of paper records or delete any electronic personal information in a secure way.
On our social network: We will delete your profile including all of your data that are stored within the social network if you have not logged in for one year.
Financial information: Any financial information will only be used for immediate processing of your payments via secure professional card processing systems, and erased immediately afterwards.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure and anonymised where appropriate. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, and processing credit card payments. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. We have ensured that these data processors (examples are, but not limited to: MailChimp, GoCardless, Paypal, Square, and Stripe) have committed to meeting the requirements of GDPR by its effective start date of 25 May 2018.
Law Enforcement; If we receive a lawful court order to release account or other personal information then we will comply with the law. We will also release information when necessary to protect the life, safety or property of others.
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
We use encryption to protect your information contained in our customer list.
We use a firewall to protect against unlawful intrusion.
We limit staff access to your information on a “need to know” basis.
We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
When you book with us, we will always ask for your consent to use the data you provide as part of our events, workshops and programmes. You have the right to access your data as detailed in the next paragraph at any time. You have the right to update or withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your right to control, know, and erase your personal data held with us
You have the right to control your personal data held by us in the following ways, at any time:
- Your right to know what personal data we hold about you: You can ask us what information we hold about you, and we will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within one month maximum.
- Your right to rectification if you believe any of your personal data are incorrect.
- Your right to erasure of your personal data: You can ask us to delete all personal data we have stored about you, and we will erase all these within one month maximum. This excludes information that we need to keep for legal reasons (such as tax).
- Your right to obtain a digital copy of your personal data: Upon request, we will send you a digital copy of all personal data we hold about you, within one month maximum.
Please contact us on email@example.com if you would like to exercise any of these rights.
Your right to lodge a complaint
Please contact us in the first instance if you are not satisfied with how we manage your personal information: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you follow this procedure and are still not happy, you have the right to contact the Information Commissioner’s Office: https://ico.org.uk
Other Information: Every computer has an IP (Internet Protocol) address. IP addresses of computers used to visit this site are noted. In addition, we automatically collect other information such as email addresses, browser types, operating systems, and the URL addresses of sites clicked to and from this site.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
To contact us
For all enquiries in relation to T4GM and the content of this policy, please contact email@example.com.